Providing timely, accurate, and actionable information on emerging threats through the collection of full-spectrum data and intelligence
MISSION: INFORMATION OPERATIONS
✓ Intelligence support services
✓ SMEs embedded worldwide within specialized organizations to support critical missions
✓ Providing intelligence capability and guidance to warfighters working on the frontlines of the Nation’s defenses
Since 2009, we have provided clients with timely, accurate, and actionable information on emerging threats through the collection of full-spectrum data and intelligence.
For operations in hostile combat zones, peacekeeping missions, and humanitarian relief environments, we offer subject matter expertise in human, signals, imagery, geospatial, open-source, and counterintelligence.
We provide personnel recovery (PR) activities that include:
- Keeping personnel from becoming isolated, captured, missing, or detained
- Providing training and practical exercises to help personnel survive an isolating event
- Responding to PR events in both combat and Chief of Mission environments by locating and recovering victims
Walsingham also provides personnel screening and vetting services using three-factor authentication, continuous evaluation, and the whole person concept. Our team conducts a scaled psychological evaluation, local and national record checks, biometric collection and enrollment, physiological indices evaluating, and medical screening. We perform follow-up assessments through quality assurance checks and database system refreshing for cross-domain and inter-agency comparison.
Our intelligence support includes:
- Threat Collection, Analysis, Watch, and Advisory
- Crisis Support and Personnel Recovery
- CT, CI/HUMINT, Multi-INT, and All-Source Analysis
- HUMINT Collection, Targeting, and Dissemination
- Human Factors and Human Social Cultural Behavioral Programs
- Product Production, including Textual and Graphical
- Inter-Agency, Inter-Discipline, and Cross-Domain Assessments
- Data Correlation, Fusion, Trend, and Link Analysis
- Special Technical Operations and Environment Preparation
- Personnel Vetting
- Systems Analysis and Planning Support